2001: DEROME Biomédical
- Founded by Denis Derome, Eng., with 12 years’ experience in the Quebec healthcare network
- Clinical engineering services for Critical Care Units (CCU), Neonatal Care Units (NCU), outpatient clinics and perfusion clinics.
2012: ADDITION OF TECHNICAL SERVICES IN QUEBEC
- Development of technical services and project management
- Services provided mainly within Quebec’s healthcare network.
2014: NEW CORPORATE BRANDING; EXPANSION INTO ONTARIO
- New company name: Hælys Inc.
- Expansion towards Western Canada (administrative office – Greater Toronto Area)
- 15 employees and partners: biomedical technicians and technologists, clinical engineers, IT engineers and nurses.
2015: OPENING OF A WORKSHOP AND A WAREHOUSE
- Opening of a workshop (three work benches) and an over 3,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Boucherville (Quebec)
2017: EXPANSION: QUEBEC CITY AND THE MARITIMES
- Opening of a workshop in Quebec City (industrial park)
- Establishment of a partnership with Biolantic (Newfoundland and Labrador) to serve clients in the Maritimes under the Hælys banner.